Friday, May 24, 2013

A little advice...

Last night was our MCA (Muncie Christian Academy) Awards banquet. It was so much fun! It was also a bitter/sweet goodbye to our Teacher Mr. Scott and our Pastor Rev. Clemens. Tears were shed, memories were made, and goodbyes were said. There were only two couples at our banquet last night and they were lost in their own little worlds. I have no idea what the one couple was doing together because it's such a Bad Match, but the other couple is always together. A little advice to them...Just because you are "together" doesn't mean you should ignore others and forget about your friends. Don't forget about those close to you because you'll realize one day that your friends are gone because you chose to ignore them. I can't even talk to one of them without the other being right at the hip! My brother is close friends with the guy and he was trying to talk to him but then the girl rudely butted in and kept starting her own little conversation and the guy totally ignored my brother! That's SICK! YOU'RE NOT MARRID! Stop acting like it! It's not cute its gross! So many things I want to say, but I choose to let them be isolated and I go on with my life with no one weighing me down! I have the rest of my life to find happiness. I don't need a guy hanging all over me to be happy! I have amazing friends and a great family! What else could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment